Followers

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Melissa Etheridge Live in L.A. coming to CD, home video

Melissa Etheridge will release the electrifying live concert experience A Little Bit Of Me: Live In L.A., on CD, Blu-ray/CD, DVD/CD, as well as a digital edition, and a deluxe digital edition available exclusively on iTunes, June 9, via Shout! Factory.

Bonus features on the DVD and Blu-ray combos include interviews with Melissa Etheridge, members of her band, and special guests Delta Rae, “Backstage Pass,” a behind-the-scenes look at the Orpheum performance, and a photo gallery.

On December 12, 2014, at the historic Orpheum Theater in downtown Los Angeles, Melissa Etheridge played the final night of her national This Is M.E. tour. The show featured Melissa and her band in top form, performing new songs from her 13th studio album, This Is M.E., such as “Take My Number” and “A Little Bit of Me,” as well as classic hits including “Come To My Window,” “I’m The Only One” and “Like The Way I Do.”

Etheridge was born and raised in Leavenworth, Kansas, and returned to that time for much of her inspiration on the new album, particularly the tracks “Take My Number,” and “Stranger Road.”


Melissa Etheridge is on tour this summer, visit melissaetheridge.com for dates.
 

Track list:

1. I Won’t Be Alone Tonight
2. I Want To Come Over
3. Chrome Plated Heart
4. Take My Number
5. Come To My Window
6. Ruins
7. A Little Bit Of Me
8. If I Wanted To
9. Meet Me In The Back
10. Bring Me Some Water
11. I'm The Only One*
12. Like The Way I Do (Bonus track on Blu-ray, DVD and Deluxe Digital Edition)
13. Monster* (Bonus track on Blu-ray, DVD and Deluxe Digital Edition)
 

*featuring backup vocals by special guests Delta Rae

Bonus features include:
· Interviews With Melissa Etheridge, Her Band And Delta Rae
· Backstage Pass – A Behind The Scenes Look At The Orpheum Performance
· Photo Gallery

Musicians: 


Arden Altino – Keyboards
Jessica Antonette – Background Vocals
Melissa Etheridge – Vocals, Guitar
Brandyn Porter – Guitar
Ava Raiin – Background Vocals
Blair Sinta – Drums
Jerry Wonda – Bass

No comments: