Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Kasey Chambers' new CD out now

Bittersweet, the 10th studio album and first solo record in four years from Australian singer/ songwriter Kasey Chambers, is available now in the US on Sugar Hill Records. The album was most added on the Americana radio chart in its initial week.

The official video for the single "Wheelbarrow" is available now and the video for the title track was added to CMT Pure.
 

Chambers says, "Really excited to finally have my latest album, Bittersweet, released internationally. With a new approach to making a record I teamed up with USA producer/engineer Nick Didia. He brought out a musical side to me I never knew I had and still had a way of making me feel like I was 'home' in every one of these songs."
 

To complement the worldwide release, Chambers is finishing up a US tour.

Track listing:

1. Oh Grace
2. Is God Real
3. Wheelbarrow
4. I Would Do
5. Hell Of A Way To Go
6. House On A Hill
7. Stalker
8. Heaven Or Hell
9. Bittersweet
10. Too Late To Save Me
11. Christmas Day
12. I'm Alive

Remaining US Tour Dates:

8/13/2015 Cedar Cultural Center - Minneapolis, MN
8/14/2015 Rocky Mountain Folks Festival - Lyon, CO
8/15/2015 El Rey Theatre - Los Angeles, CA

No comments: