Followers

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Melissa Etheridge uses PledgeMusic for salute to 'Memphis Rock and Soul'

Melissa Etheridge pays tribute to some era-defining music treasures on MEmphis Rock and Soul, scheduled for release Oct. 7 via Stax Records/Concord Music Group.
 
The covers include Staple Singers' "Respect Yourself," Otis Redding's "I've Been Loving You Too Long (To Stop Now)" and "I've Got Dreams to Remember," Sam & Dave's "Hold On, I'm Coming," Albert King's "Born Under a Bad Sign," Johnnie Taylor's "Who's Making Love" as well as discoveries she found in her explorations deep into the Stax catalog.
 
"I'm happy and excited to announce that I am recording a new album," Etheridge says to introduce her PledgeMusic campaign. "But I want to share this music with you right now, which is why I've invited you here - so you can experience the music while it's being created. I can't wait for you to hear the new music!"
 
With every pre-order of the record, fans receive the AccessPass, which will give them instant access to exclusive updates and content. 
 
"I'll bring you into my world to hear the new songs, see videos from the recording sessions, pictures from the studio and much, much more," she says.

Pledgers will also have the opportunity to pledge on some exclusive items and experiences, such as: CDs and vinyl, signed CDs and vinyl, super bundles, signed CD bundles, T-shirts with an exclusive design, available only to pledgers, handwritten lyric sheet, a Happy Birthday/custom voicemail greeting, a one-on-one guitar lesson in Los Angeles with Melissa, a one-on-one songwriting session in Los Angeles with Melissa, a personalized, signed guitar and more.
 
To pre-order MEmphis Rock and Soul, please visit:  www.pledgemusic.com/melissaetheridge.
 
Melissa Etheridge is currently on tour. Tour dates can be found here: www.melissaetheridge.com/tour/

No comments: